Learn how to create professional learning projects that foster collaboration and impact teacher practice. Share expertise and best practices with colleagues, while creating a needed project for your school community. The content of this course will be delivered both in-person and online (blended). An overview of the technology tools that will be used throughout the course will be provided at the face to face meeting on July 11th. During this course you will:
• Learn the different types of PLCs and how you can create a project that is just right for you.
• Find out how to provide detailed responses to each component of the MESTRACT PLC grant application to make your project stand out from the rest.
• See examples of successfully funding PLC grant project applications.
• Understand how PLC funding can be used, if your grant project is awarded.
• Identify which methods of evaluation work for your project.
This course is 15 hours in length equivalent to 1 in-service credit (upon district approval). Online work equal to 11 1/2 hours of seat time, 3 1/2 hours of face to face meetings either in-person or online. Course roadmap and syllabus available upon request.